|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
We love happy colleagues and happy customers! Together with a small but passionate, hands on team you are responsible for the programme set-up, programme execution and programme analysis. In this matter you will analyse, provide and plan the logistical projects. And review all the logistical partners, creating detailed reports that are performance based.
To give structure and professional coordination on programme logistics, ensuring operational excellence and costs effectiveness.
- Analyse, and authorize internal project calculations.
- Analyse and negotiate external proposals.
- Provide innovative and efficient supply chain solutions in relation to import, export, transport and warehousing.
- Plan, negotiate and implement logistical projects.
- Act as escalation point, providing strategic solutions ensuring project success.
- Make sure that logistic provider will facilitate an optimal warehouse and value added service solution.
- Analyze operational excellence advising future solutions and supply chain improvements.
- Review selected logistical partners, creating detailed reports performance based.
- Analyzing initial calculations, calculating accuracy and identifying improvement areas.
- Clear cost reductions negotiated per project.
- Creative supply chain solutions and visible improvements.
What qualities do you bring?
- Bachelor working and thinking level
- 5+ years experience in logistics: warehousing, sea, air and road freight, planning, global transport.
- Experience with import and export formalities is preferable.
- Very good understanding of standard office software (MS Office).
- Good understanding of WMS/ERP systems.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.