LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS DESIGN ENGINEER
|Provincie||Gelderland, Limburg, Noord-Brabant|
|Aantal uren per week||38 uur|
Logistics Solutions Design Engineer
As Logistics Solutions Design Engineer with Flex in Venray (Netherlands) you will provide technical design support for logistics solutions, mainly for new customers and projects. We are looking for a colleague who is analytical and creative to design various scenario based solutions that matches the needs of our international clients, both in B2B and B2C markets. You are part of the business development team.
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical (re-)design support for logistics solutions, including data gathering, process design; lay-out, design and costing of the solution;
- Analyzing client data and build on further analyzing methodologies;
- Assisting in RFQ processes;
- Assisting in creating solution documents and comprehensive presentations and support in presenting to (potential) customers;
- Ensuring efficient handover of successful proposals to operation implementation teams;
- Identification and discussing feasibility of new business opportunities;
- Assisting the Business Development team with specific tasks as necessary ans possible to achieve the objectives.
What qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Relevant working experience in Logistics / Supply chain
- Warehouse, transport and supply chain design knowledge
- Solution design mindset
- Understanding of financial models
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PPT MS Office knowledge
- Collaborative and proactive attitude
- Good (English) communication and interaction skills
We are looking forward to meet candidates who recognize themselves in the profile and are ambitious to go for a next career step. We have opportunities on a medior and senior level.
Do you want apply? Click on the 'Apply' button.
Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Keywords: Job, Vacancies, Venray, IT engineer, Logistiek.